Naturally, organic, inside out … we definitely hear a lot of these lately.
Almost 90% of population suffer from skin conditions such as eczema. acne, tired or dull skin, pimples, cysts and breakouts… All this conditions are trying to ‘tell us ‘ that something is happening in our body. Reasons can vary from the hormonal changes, gut problems to skin bacteria and the medication for all this concerns is -believe it or not..in food.
However it really makes the difference when you put in your body superfood which I will mention it in this post . Personally i have noticed huge difference in my skin health since consuming this magical food. Let’s start.
- TURMERIC- This magically spice comes all the way from India. We use it in the kitchen with not even knowing his healing benefits on our body and skin. You may want to try a turmeric face mask to help reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts. Mix one tea spoon of turmeric powder with little water/ honey or lemon juice. Apply on the clean face and leave it for 20 min before you rinse it off. For stronger benefits on your skin and overall health you should drink turmeric and mix one tea spoon with your tea, water or make popular Turmeric Latte.
- PEPPERMINT TEA- This tea is well known but did you know that peppermint tea actually can help to reduce hormonal imbalance ? 1- 2 cups of tea per day will have major benefits on your skin. The best to drink is before bed time and the tea is also calming and will help with sleep.
- LEMON WATER – Lemons are loaded with vitamin C in high concentration, which is the main ingredient in the formation of collagen in the body. Drinking lemon water can induce skin cells to detox and force out impurities and sweat which can clog pores. The best way is to drink one glass in the morning on empty stomach. And remember : for the best benefits drink warm water with lemon.
- CELERY JUICE – Celery juice packs multiple nutrients that support skin health , such as fiber, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, B, C, and K. Millions of people around the world are drinking celery juice in the morning on empty stomach and witnesses amazing differences and skin cures . To make celery juice follow this steps :
- Wash 3–4 celery stalks under running water, removing any leaves to decrease bitterness.
- Cut the stalks into small pieces.
- Add celery to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a strainer over a wide glass and pour the mixture into the strainer, pressing down to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. The juice will collect in the glass.
5. SMOOTHIES – This drink is delicious and healing . The best thing is you can mix whatever you like and make your favourite fruit or veggie drink. My favourite smoothie is mix of banana, blueberries and strawberries. It tastes great and it is good to drink between the meals . Ensure not to add any additional sugar as raffinate sugar is bad for the skin health.
That would be my top 5 and I am recommending everyone to start the journey with healing inside out .
Tell me your thoughts on this topic below in comments.
Lots of love, until next time XX