A long time ago in 2016, I had discovered something called the law of attraction. I don’t know how exactly I got there, but I remember I was on a turning point in my life, trying to change my life for the better and start living my dreams.
Law of Attraction
Googling and searching for hope, somehow I got on the page of the documentary movie ‘The secret’. I will always remember how powerful that was and an eye-opening experience. By today in 2021 I am pretty sure that majority of the people have heard of it and realized how powerful it is. Unfortunately not everyone believes in it and you can notice it by the life they live.
What is actually the famous vision board? This is something what represent your goals and your beliefs. It can be done on so many ways, an actual vision board or phone- version of it. The point is to find something what inspires you, goals you want to achieve, pin the picture of it, affirmations, and ensure you remind yourself daily of it- and the most important: act as you already have it.
My vision board story
A few days ago I found my ‘magic book’ where I use to write my visions and goals in ‘present tense’ as I truly and with all my heart believed that I will achieve it. The best thing is once I opened I realized 80% of my dreams already came true. Is it just a coincidence or luck? I believe it’s work towards my goals, focus on my vision, and keeping myself inspired along the way.
I encourage you to start today and test it yourself. You have nothing to lose, the only thing you need is faith and beliefs about your dreams and vision.
It can happen everything you dream about and it will happen if you believe in it and work on your goals.
Follow me on Instagram:
- Milestone is here… Thank you!Dear Fellow Bloggers.. I am enjoying my journey with WordPress and with all of you. Each one of you is unique and inspired to make a change in the lives around you & I am enjoying reading your posts daily. Due to my current job and entrepreneurship, I am having the lack time to be … Continue reading Milestone is here… Thank you!
- Beauty Talk: My Top 5 Favorite Products I Swear By | Body, Face & HairDuring the last year & lockdown that we had in the whole world, most of us focused on mental health and self-esteem. Now that everything goes kind of back to normal I am inspired and sharing with you my favorite beauty products that I have been using for the past 10 years. Disclosure: this post … Continue reading Beauty Talk: My Top 5 Favorite Products I Swear By | Body, Face & Hair
- The Power of Vision BoardA long time ago in 2016, I had discovered something called the law of attraction. I don’t know how exactly I got there, but I remember I was on a turning point in my life, trying to change my life for the better and start living my dreams. Law of Attraction Googling and searching for … Continue reading The Power of Vision Board
- 5 Healthy Habits To Improve Your LifeHabits are playing a huge part in our lives. Whether we are doing our best or vice versa not using our potential, habits will be formed accordingly and reflected in our reality. Importance of Habits The importance of habits is no longer questionable, therefore you can see someone’s life and realize what habits is X … Continue reading 5 Healthy Habits To Improve Your Life
- Biggest Changes: Life updateHappy Saturday! It has been a long time since my last post. Many changes happened to me & want to share it with you. Moving to another continent As you all know I was born and raised in Serbia, located in Europe. Since 2016 I was working abroad and traveling the world. Somehow I always … Continue reading Biggest Changes: Life update