Almost 90% of the population suffers from skin conditions such as eczema. acne, tired or dull skin, pimples, cysts, and breakouts… All these conditions are trying to ‘tell us ‘ that something is happening in our bodies. Reasons can vary from hormonal changes, gut problems to skin bacteria and the medication for all these concerns is -believe it or not..in food. This advice will help your skin to heal naturally so ensure to take some notes.
- This magical spice comes all the way from India. We use it in the kitchen with not even knowing his healing benefits on our body and skin. You may want to try a turmeric face mask to help reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with little water/ honey or lemon juice. Apply on the clean face and leave it for 20 min before you rinse it off. For stronger benefits on your skin and overall health, you should drink turmeric and mix one teaspoon with your tea, water or make popular Turmeric Latte. Whichever way you choose, ensure to include this amazing spice and help to heal your skin.
- PEPPERMINT TEA
- This tea is well known but did you know that peppermint tea actually can help to reduce hormonal imbalance? 1- 2 cups of tea per day will have major benefits on your skin. The best to drink is before bedtime and the tea is also calming and will help with sleep.
- LEMON WATER
- Lemons are loaded with vitamin C in high concentration, which is the main ingredient in the formation of collagen in the body. Drinking lemon water can induce skin cells to detox and force out impurities and sweat which can clog pores. The best way is to drink one glass in the morning on empty stomach. And remember: for the best benefits drink warm water with lemon.
- CELERY JUICE
- Celery juice packs multiple nutrients that support skin health, such as fiber, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, B, C, and K. Millions of people around the world are drinking celery juice in the morning on an empty stomach and witness amazing differences and skin cures. To make celery juice follow these steps :
- Wash 3–4 celery stalks under running water, removing any leaves to decrease bitterness.
- Cut the stalks into small pieces.
- Add celery to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a strainer over a wide glass and pour the mixture into the strainer, pressing down to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. The juice will collect in the glass.
5. SMOOTHIES – This drink is delicious and healing. The best thing is you can mix whatever you like and make your favorite fruit or veggie drink. My favorite smoothie is a mix of banana, blueberries, and strawberries. It tastes great and it is good to drink between the meals. Ensure not to add any additional sugar as raffinate sugar is bad for skin health.
Humans have many bacteria in their bodies. In fact, have more of them than they have cells. Most are good for health. The ones found in the gut not only help you digest foods, but they also work all over your/our body and can be good for physical and mental health.
With the lifestyle, antibiotics, diet- we lose ‘good’ gut bacteria which can cause many health issues and one of the biggest can reflect on the skin with various conditions. However, there are good bacterias living in certain food and by eating and including in our diet we can improve gut health. You can find them in dairy products like yogurt and aged cheeses. Look on the ingredients list for live cultures of bacteria like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. They’re also in fermented vegetables, like kimchi and sauerkraut. All this food is able to help you to heal your skin naturally.
However, if not the food, 2nd choice would be to go with probiotic tablets. Consult with the pharmacist before taking as they can help with the best choice.
What is your experience with natural remedies?
You might also like: Top 5 Affordable Products That Make The Difference
Thank you for your time & Stay amazing XX