How many times have you tried to detox your body in 3 days? How many times have you tried to lose weight with only exercises? How many times have you tried to clear your skin with the products? And nothing worked !! Here comes a big secret or maybe not so: Health comes Inside Out.
‘You are what you eat’
Now let me ask you how many times have you heard the sentence ” You are what You eat ” ? Hmmm well, there is definitely truth in this. We are what we eat as our food is going through our whole system absorbing on many ways and we definitely through our whole life or some time eat junk food which leaves the consequences to our health, body shape, and skin. Good thing is that we can help ourselves with ingesting healthy food, plant-based, organic, and doing correct detoxification of our body . Here are my Favourites :
- Detox with Celery juice: By now I am very positive that you might have heard of this amazing drink however here are the reasons why you should be drinking celery juice every morning on empty stomach :
- Celery Juice heals and activates the gut by restoring hydrochloride acid
- Lowers cholesterol
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory. It contains Poly-acetylene which reduces chronic joint pain, gout, and rheumatoid arthritis. Not only does it soothe the body, but it is also believed to soothe the nerves, with calming and relaxing properties.
- Celery Juice lowers blood pressure. Research shows that celery helps lower high blood pressure by acting as a smooth muscle relaxant, improving the flow of calcium and potassium in cells, allowing blood vessels to expand and contract with greater ease.
- Celery juice improves digestion by increasing circulation in the intestines, getting things going and moving. It’s good for constipation, bloating, puffiness and water retention, acting as a gentle, mild, natural laxative and diuretic.
- Celery juice is highly nutritious. Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin K, and vitamin C. A cocktail for the skin. The luteolin in celery protects the skin from the inside and prevents UV-induced damage. Some swear by celery’s skin healing properties, saying that it helped clear up skin conditions like psoriasis and acne. ( Taken from feastingathone.com)
This amazing algae is very rich in nutrients and gives us tons of benefits by drinking it.
- Spirulina includes vitamins B1, 2, and 3, iron, magnesium, iron, and potassium. Studies show it really is one of the most nutrient-dense foods there is, qualifying it for full-blown superfood status.
- Assists the body in flushing out toxins including heavy metals: Spirulina is such a powerful detoxifier that it’s sometimes used as a natural water filter, keeping out lead, mercury, and other seriously harmful toxins.
- Boosts the immune system: Spirulina contains a compound called phycocyanin, an antioxidant that fights off anything that could cause damage to your cells. If you feel a cold coming on—or everyone around you seems to be sick—it can’t hurt to work some extra spirulina into your diet to give your immune cells that added layer of protection.
And for the wrap up I would just add Green tea as it is every day on my menu. This powerful tea is overflowing with antioxidants and it is the number one tea in promoting health and wellness, boosting metabolism, and giving you a kick start for weight loss.
What is your way to detoxification?
Thank you so much for reading & I hope you are having a successful day!