Hello my lovelies how are you doing today ? Welcome back to my blog and today I have decided to talk about my top 5 favourite beauty rituals and they are definitely ‘must know ‘ and a life changing .
I am a huge believer that beauty is coming inside out and it is essential to take care of what we put in our body, therefore to find the balance of what we eat /drink and how we treat our skin . Let’s get straight away into it and you will see why they are my magical ‘top 5’
- Turmeric face mask – I have discover this hack only this year but is is phenomenal and with the reason is my number one. If you didn’t know turmeric is an Indian spice used in a food as well as plenty of medications thanks to anti-inflammatory effect. It is an effective remedy for treating any skin problems such as acne, blackheads, blemishes, pigmentation, oily skin and other skin issues. The way to make it : Take one full tea spoon of turmeric powder and mix it with little bit of water and honey . Apply on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards wash it of and do your normal skin routine with the toner and moisturiser . For the best results I normally use it for 3-4 times a week .
- Panthenol face cream – Oh this is so magical and the best thing is- It is very affordable . The main ingredient is B5 vitamin which stabilises the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin. This, in turn, improves skin texture and elasticity, making Panthenol ideal for treating dry, scaly or coarse skin. Mature skin perceived smoother and more supple. It is also great to use if you have sunburns or after the laser facial treatment and with that being said – it is must in every home pharmacy .
- Scalp massage for massive hair growth – This is so easy but we never find the time to do it right ? There is 2 options what yo can do . First one is to use some hair oil before washing and massage into the scalp for minimum 15 minutes. This actually increases the blood circulation and speeds up the hair growth. Second option is to massage your scalp while you are shampooing your hair . The longer – the better. Try this amazing hack and thank me later .
- Sunscreen factor 50…for your hands – Yes you read well ! If you are still doubting let me ask you – what is the area on our body that ages first ? Yes hands is the right answer . This my beauty hack which I have learned from my dermatologist and as sun causes premature ageing, you need to ensure every time you apply sunscreen on your face- to apply on your hands as well. You don’t want your hands to look old in compering with the rest of the body trust me !
- White Egg face mask DIY – Last one is this amazing face mask . It targets the pores and if your skin is not the best one but you need to look glowing try this DIY face mask. It gives amazing results brightening the skin and tightening the pores . All you need to do is separate white from yellow egg. Mix it until becomes bubbling and then apply on your T zone . Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off.
That would be my top 5 comment below and let me know what are your favourites . As always, thank you so much for reading and I am more than happy to connect with you 🙂
Untill tomorrow, stay beautiful !