In the ‘ocean’ of cosmetic brands and industry we really have a hard times to chose the right ones. It is not easy especially if you have acne prone skin you have to pay attention to the ingredients inside.
I got the chance to try so many and want to share my absolute top 5.
1. Estée Lauder- double wear foundation : This is my favorite makeup product ever. By having problematic skin I had a trouble finding the right one. This magical foundation covers literally everything. I tried from Maybeline, Rimmel to Hudda, Channel …this one remained number one!
2. Eucerin Oil Control 50 spf – The most important thing in beauty is to protect skin from the sun. I think majority of dermatologist will agree with me how big is this step and shouldn’t be skipped . Sun in general is not good for the skin and make the skin age way faster. Even on a cloudy day facial sun protect is must.
3. Estée Lauder- Sumptuous Extreme mascara: One more product from this brand it’s mascara. This is not sponsored post however it happens that I have plenty of their products. This mascara lifts up my lashes and make them fabulously long. Definitely my favorite so far .
4. Elemis Peptide 4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil : This product is magical I swear. If you don’t have long sleep or you just have tired and dull skin- this does miracles. Makes the skin stunning in the morning and completely recovered. For all skin types.
5. Vaseline for Lips- As I have extremely dry lips most of the times it was very hard for me find the right lip balm which helps . My dermatologist recommended me to try Vaseline and can’t explain how much this helped me and recover my lips . So if you have dry lips definitely consider tryin this. The good thing is you can find in every pharmacy and it is very affordable.
Well that would be my top 5 products I can’t live without. Let me know below if you have tried any of these and you are more than welcome to give me new beauty ideas .
Thanks for reading. Until next time. Stay awesome xx