Hello everyone ! I hope you are having a wonderful day today!
Success… Don’t you have a feeling you hear it everywhere lately ? But what does success really means ? What is success for me does it have to be for you as well ? Let’s chat about this .
Why some people are successful and others don’t make it ? As for everything in this world success also requires dedication and some very important ‘rules’ . Let’s break it down.
- Set up your goals : Let’s be honest: you can’t achieve a goal without having one. Deep down we all know why we are here, what is our purpose and what we want to do. It is not always easy to figure out but I would say: follow your intuition . It is okay to be happy with one job now and then to want more/ or change your mind as through our life we grow and our goals are becoming different . So get yourself a journal / planner and write down your goals, what makes you happy and what you want to achieve in the next timeline .
- Establish your routine : If you speak to any of successful persons they will tell you that they have established routine. So what does this means ? At first make sure you wake up and go to bed every day at the same times . Next thing to watch on is your thoughts in the morning. Weather you wake up happy and grateful or moody and unhappy – this will set up the tone for the rest of the day . 99% of successful people have some kind of exercise in the morning/ yoga/ or meditation . Whatever you chose will benefits you for a long term in future.
- Consistency: It is very simple, if you want to be successful – you must be consistent . If you think this is the easiest part – you are wrong . Being consistent requires dedication and discipline . A lot of people fail on this step . I will always remember the words of my first manager back in a days when I was assistant : ” If it was easy everyone would do it ” . Think of it.
- Have a vision : You must have vision of your goals and remind yourself daily. This will help you visualise it and give you positive vibration . What also can help you is vision board – put on your ideals, goals ( work vise, dream house, beautiful relationship, fitness , hair…anything) and you will see it as first thing in the morning. You can keep in your room or office .
- Work hard for it : Now once we have all steps in place – this one can’t be left out . Whatever you want to achieve you must work for it and being consistent on a daily basis. If you want to be lean and fit- you must workout . If you want to be successful blogger you must create quality content … for each goal applies the same rules. And remember to not give up . It takes 21 day to create a new habit . In this time your body and mind will try to sabotage you but you must get up and do it until you have formed new habit .
Good Luck and let me know how was your path to success !
Until next time XX