Hello guys ! Hope you feel amazing today!
…..But in a case you don’t here are some tips to help you to feel better. In fact, how many times all of us feels down and incomplete? It happened to me so many times before .. But then I realized that my thoughts are not helping me and then I have changed mindset step by step.. So let’s start!
- Read a good book- Yes, why not? When I say good book, that is up to you to decide what you like to read and what would change your feelings and make you feel better. My choice was Esther Hicks- books from this autor changed my life completely… It is about “Low of attraction” where you learn that we are responsible for our reality.. Definitely will write more about this topic in one of my next blogs.
- Watch a family/comedy movie- It is very important to chose something what will make you laugh. So open your Netflix and search for a movie, take some popcorns and enjoy in moment.
- YOGA- If you never tried yoga before, this exercise will relax and stretch your body, calm your mindset and soul. It is improved to feel better after doing Yoga so don’t wait, open your search- browser and find it, you can do in your room by yourself.
- Go out with the best friend- I know that when you feel down you maybe prefer to stay home, but what you have to lose if you go out? Few drinks or food with your friend will make you feel better and pull you out from negative mood.
- Pamper yourself- This is one of my favorite things to do when I feel bad. So turn on light candles , fill up the bath, put a mask on your face, grab a favorite body scrub, and enjoy in just your time.. Sounds nice right? P.S. Don’t forget to play your favorite music.
- Go for a long walk- This is amazing thing to distress your body and clear your minds, so grab bottle of water, music on and enjoy in your own company. You will be surprised how much better you will feel after.
- Do something nice for somebody.. It is well known the fact when you make or do something nice for somebody it makes you feel better. So be kind with the people, treat them how you like to be treated because everything will come back to you.
- Weekend Escape – Book a weekend for yourself or with friends and family, go somewhere you never been before and have amazing time. Making new memories will definitely benefit your life.
- Play your favorite music and DANCE ! It seems silly but it’s great thing to do. It is going to bring you to the upper level of emotion and you will feel instantly better .
- A LIST OF THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR- This could be the most important thing. It is very important to be grateful and focus on all things you have instead of focusing on things you don’t have. This will bring into your life a more and more things to be thankful for.
Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed in this blog !
Until next time, stay amazing XX